1. Do not let the fork load higher than its rated load.
2. Do not change forklifts between forklifts without knowing the load capacity of each forklift and forks.
3. Do not use forks for applications outside the design range.
4. The length of the additional fork sleeve should not exceed 150% of the corresponding fork length.
5. Please do not repair or modify the forks by yourself unless you have obtained the manufacturer's permission and instructions, especially by welding.
6. Do not use a single fork to carry the whole or part of the load.
7. Do not exert side pressure on the forks, which is usually called "side loading" because the forks are only designed for vertical loading.